Saturday, December 27, 2014

Present

Max & Zorro gave me the best birthday present today:
Skijoring 8.7 miles with a top speed of 25 MPH while laying fresh tracks all over the trails!
Thanks Guys!!!!
Zoom - what a birthday bash!!!!!

Here are all the presents Max & Zorro gave me on today's birthday skijor outing:

A fast 8.71 miles traversed with a top speed of 24.7 MPH.
Happy faces from my party coordinators.
Laying fresh tracks in the new snow while sprinting all day!
"Look dad - untouched in front of us. Let's shred it!" say my party planners.
We took a different trail to get to this point and then found this open & untouched snow
in front of us. I agreed with the plan and we carved our way down this short deep section
of terrain before getting back to laying fresh tracks on the main trail.

I do not think I could have planned a better party that Max & Zorro delivered: 8.7 miles traversed with 1000 feet of elevation climbed and a top speed of 25 MPH while laying fresh tracks all day long!!!

2014/2015 Season to Date: 46 days on the trails covering 380.2 miles with 41,150 feet of elevation climbed.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!

    Woo share a Gotcha Day with a furry special furiend of my mom's -

    We'll always remember the words he said the first morning he met me:
    So you got a dog -

    Nah, not a dog: A SIBERIAN!

    We hope there was KHAKE after the day's pawesome FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Khyra, I'm confused. Was it your Gotcha Day or someone else's?

    Either way, what a great day for getting a new siberian. :)

    - Max and Zorro

    ReplyDelete