Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Rudy Birthday

Today is young Rudy's 3rd birthday. Come along all let him tell you all about his birthday skijor:

"I had the BEST birthday skijor ever! Let me tell you all about
it!
" declares ecstatic Rudy :)

I got to lay fresh tracks on untouched side trails on Baldy Mountain!

Fresh snow all to ourselves!

I got to power through the occasional wind blown snow drifts!

Impressive power from Jack & Rudy as they pull me through drifting snow!

I got to play "tag & wrestle" with Jack along the trail!

"It's my birthday, so 'tag & wrestle' on the trail is allowed!" says silly Rudy.

I got to go fast by curious onlookers as I made them smile!

Flying on by! Made you smile!

Did I mention fast? You bet. Come along and watch Jack & I flying along the fast & fun Baldy Mountain Trail. Zoom:

[watch on youtube if no video loads below]

Finally, I got to celebrate my birthday 'end of run' treats with my whole pack:

"Thanks dad! That was FUN!" Rudy is telling me.

8.2 miles traveled with 700 feet of elevation climbed and a top speed of 20 MPH.

"I think I had the best birthday ever!" signed Rudy!

2020/2021 Season to Date: 43 days on the trails covering 336.2 miles with 30,700 feet of elevation climbed.


No comments:

Post a Comment