|Our best "action shot" from the 2010/2011 season!|
- Miles Traveled: 425.6
- Days on the Trail: 54
- Top Sprint Speed: 26 MPH
- Top Sustained Moving Average Speed: 7.6 MPH
- Cumulative Elevation Gain: 57,100 feet (yes, we skied UP 57,100 feet worth of elevation)!
- Longest Single Outing: 13.5 miles
- Brad's Favorite Outing: Passing 400 miles and hitting 26 MPH on the Same Day
- Max's Favorite Outing: Connecting Indiana Creek to Boreas Pass, the LONG way...
- Zorro's Favorite Outing: Zorro's Day as Activity Coordinator
- First Day on the Trails: October 31, 2010.
- Last Day on the Trails: May 21, 2011.
- Lead Dog Award: Max - for his superb listening skills and ability to get the 3 of us out of "any situation" and power us over/through/around any obstacle. We never could have surpassed 400 miles without Max's leadership!
- Court Jester Award: Zorro - a friend summarizing my skijoring blog to someone, "you have to read it, the stories are great, the pictures are beautiful and every once in a while you die laughing at something Zorro 'the court jester' did on an outing!" Zorro is our super pulling "wheel dog" but he is also our court jester wildcard on any outing :-)
- Lunatic Award: Brad - "lunatic" (or some close synonym) is one of the first 3 words I get from people when I tell them I skijor at speeds upwards of 30 MPH while attached to 2 Siberian Huskies.
Peace, Love & Snow - Brad, Max & Zorro...