Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Whee

 All smiles at a turnaround point on the trails this morning!

"We are having a blast!" declares the happy duo.

We only had time for a short (albeit fast) skijor around Gold Run Nordic Center this morning. Jack & Rudy made good use of limited time on trail :)

We were FLYING in the cover of clouds:

No shadows, but airborne Rudy and hovering Jack!

We were flying in occasional patches of sun:

Fun shadows as we zip along.

We flying all over the place! Come along for a fun video glimpse into Jack & Rudy's fast morning. We had just turned around when this video clip starts. So, note that I still don't have my ski poles on correctly as Jack & Rudy take off anyways. That's ok, who needs poles, I'm just along for the ride!

[watch on youtube if no video loads below]

I mentioned the prior video started right after a turnaround point. What happened just before that? Well, the usual :)

I think giddy Jack is really enjoying today's "turnaround roll around"!

After zooming all over the place, it was time to celebrate another fun day with elder Zorro:

"Psst, remember - me first!" Zorro is whispering in my ear :)
"Me second, me second!" adds happy Jack.
"Chilling, just chilling waiting my turn!" declares mellow Rudy :)
Who ever thought 'mellow' and 'Rudy' would be used in the same sentence!

A short and quick 7.2 mile outing with 400 feet of elevation climbed and a top speed of 23 MPH.

2020/2021 Season to Date: 80 days on the trails covering 641.3 miles with 56,300 feet of elevation climbed.


No comments:

Post a Comment