Sunday, December 11, 2022

Woo

Rudy was in "woo mode" on the trails this morning...

Turnaround point of the outing. Jack doing his usual snow angel roll
at turnaround. Rudy, well, "WOOO! CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?"
belts wooing Rudy. Turnaround, woo around from him today :)

We had a super fun day skijoring in soft & wide snowmobile trails around Walton Peak. Jack & Rudy were having a blast kicking up powder puffs in their wake!

Nice powder puffs behind Jack. Zoom!

Even I was generating powder puffs in the soft snow :)

Powder puffs behind Jack.
Powder puffs behind Rudy.
Powder puffs on my left ski! Wheeee!

Put it all together and you get this fun video clip of Jack & Rudy having fun and hauling butt in the soft and poofy conditions. Come along and watch for yourself:

[watch on youtube if no video loads below]

I stopped a second time to adjust my headgear. Well, since we already had turnaround angels from Jack and woos from Rudy, this pause was deemed to be a wrestle event by the silly kids.

"Ahem, can we get restarted yet?" I'm asking. Notice my shadow, I am
done adjusting equipment and waiting for my partners to stop wrestling :)

Finally, a great shot of the happy kids running on by Nancy as we complete the day's outing!

Whee!

A little wooing, a few snow angels, a wrestle break and then tons of fast & fun skijoring: 12.2 miles traveled with 1000 feet of elevation climbed and a top speed of 22 MPH.

2022/2023 Season to Date: 36 days on the trails covering 297.8 miles with 25,700 feet of elevation climbed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment