Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Birthday

Max & Zorro gave me the best birthday present this morning: a 9 mile skijor and topping 24 MPH.
A present only a sled dog could give :)
"Glad you liked our present - we did too!" declares Max.
"Tell me what was your favorite part of the outing!" says intense little Zorro.
It was a fast skijor present this morning as we went up & over the fast packed Sally Barber Mine Trail and then out & back on the also fast packed French Gulch Trail. It was pedal to the metal all morning long!
Flying Siberians towing me along the Sally Barber Mine Trail. Zoooom!!!
I think today's video clip speaks for itself how fast we were going. I have spliced together a sprint clip from the Sally Barber Mine Trail with another sprint clip from the French Gulch Trail. Regardless of the trail, it was flying all morning - wheeee!
[watch on youtube if no video loads below]

What a great birthday present from my skijor pals: 9.1 miles traveled with 1000 feet of elevation climbed and a top speed of 24 MPH.

2016/2017 Season to Date: 44 days on the trails covering 335.9 miles with 34,450 feet of elevation climbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment