Friday, December 2, 2016

Goofballs

Max & Zorro got a "case of the goofball puppies" on this morning's skijor outing :)

Okay... Let us review...

(1) Proper Skijor Form:
Flying (literally) in a 21 MPH sprint along the trail - wheeee!
(2) Improper skijor form:
"I'm faster than you! Ha ha!" says silly Max.
"Are not, ARE NOT!" exclaims silly Zorro.
Hard to skijor with such unapproved conversations going on! :)

Here's video footage of Max & Zorro engaging in "improper skijoring behavior". We are flying along the fast trail when I start to see a "goofball wrestle fest" starting to unfold (and Max & Zorro start exchanging "that look"). I start calling out "ah ah" to correct the situation (which usually works); but it takes many corrections before I am (barely) able to right the skijor ship and get my nuts going forward again. What goofballs...
[watch on youtube if no video loads below]

What does Max think of his behavior?
"What 'improper activities'? I'm having a GREAT day!" says my goofy lead dog.

I had a morning meeting, so we only had time for a quick skijor. I guess knowing I was cutting the outing short is what brought out the goofiness in my partners: 6.2 miles with 500 feet of elevation and a top speed of 21 MPH.

2016/2017 Season to Date: 23 days on the trails covering 167.3 miles with 16550 feet of elevation climbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment